TRADE SUPPORT SERVICES
GUIDANCE AND BROKERING SERVICES
FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
Identification and contracting
The opening of international markets is a tool for economic growth, encouraging the generation of more and better working conditions. The expansion to new markets in the United States and in Europe is for Born in Commerce, an opportunity to bring innovation, design and quality of products developed in emerging economies.
We are committed to environmental and social responsibility, always present in the projects led by Born in Commerce.
We deal with identifying and also, if requested, with the contracting of the following services:
- Commercial agents/sellers for finding customers for goods that are to be exported
- Customs and shipping agents for the management of goods entries and tax formalities
- Transport agencies for exported goods
- Storage centres for exported goods
- Legal and accounting consultancy services in relation to export processes
- Legal consultancy services in relation to the formalities of sale-purchase of goods and logistics
We undertake to send to the customer two possible providers of the services requested by them.
Working with our BORN IN WOOD brand, two furniture restoration and interior design projects have been carried out in Barcelona and in Pals City, in Costa Brava. All the furniture was made by Colombian craftsmen and manufacturers, partners of the company Born in Commerce and with the help of whom these projects were achieved, which culminated with the shipment to Spain of 3 furniture containers from Colombia.